Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My all time favorite

Have you ever heard of Yiruma?
The first time ever when I heard the song Kiss The Rain I fell in love with it. I have been addicted to it ever since. The music is so melodious that when I listen to it, I find myself drawn into a different world.
Today Aileen sent me lyrics of the song. Its actually a sad song where a girl describes her feelings to another man who gave his heart to her but it is hollow - how sad to know that the one person you gave everything to does not feel the same for you.
I suppose life goes on no matter what. The clock is still ticking away.
Be thankful to have loved than not to experience what is love. So my dear friends, love whole heart-edly and completely. It is the only way to experience it 100%

Here's the youtube video of my all time favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSe66pWNmc

No comments:

Post a Comment