Monday, September 5, 2011

July onwards....... things are not the same :(

Its been a while since I updated my blog. Well, work has taken up a lot of my time and with the weekend activities I find that I dint have the time nor the mind set to write at all. In July with a turn of event, my life was kind of turned upside down. I had very tough days and at a point, I din know what to do.
I was in a situation where I was completely thrown off guard and things that I have been taking for granted is no longer mine and no longer there for me.
With the help of some friends, it is slowly getting together bit by bit but I think it will never be the same anymore.
So please dear readers, do not take things for granted. Do not fret over small stuffs. Cherish the moments and be thankful always. I am also still learning......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janine,
    not sure what you went through ,but i gather it must be something i would not want to go through myself. anyway keep strong and know you have friends around you.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, just wanted you to know that when God takes something away from us, He always gives us something better in return. Sometimes we just need to let go before He is able to give us something better... in His time. Am sharing this based on my own experience. ('',)

    ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
    ♥ Stay Positive Always!! ♥
    ╚══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ

    ReplyDelete