Friday, December 2, 2011

Lea Solanga - The Journey

Many years ago, I attended a seminar (which don't really teach you new things but its good to attend as it may reinforce things you already know or possibly "teach" you to look at things from a different perspective)
So there I was - attending this seminar which till today I have no regrets. Because here, I made some of my very best friends, including two buddies whom till now I know that if I am in trouble at 3am, they would come to my rescue.
I am very blessed to have them walk my path together with me for the past 11 years. Thank you, CF and Denise for always being there for me.
Today as I reflect back on this journey, I felt that I have gained some very valuable words that I must always remember.... so I would like to pen this down
1. If its to be its up to me
2. 100% is possible 100% of the time
3. Life is an enrolment game
4. I honor my words with my actions
5. My vision, commitments and promises dictates my action not my feelings, assessment or evaluation

I must constantly remind myself these words for me to advance and become a better person!
I would also like to share a clip of a song that was dedicated to me while I was walking through the journey, it's said that this song describes me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vzR2m660U

1 comment:

  1. It has been AWESOME knowing you since 11 years ago. The friendship, support and caring was mutual, genuine & warmth.

    Yes, those 5 items are most powerful and a challenge to uphold. And as you said it, it reminds & invigorates us to advance and become a better person!

    I'm blessed with friends like you and Denise.
    :) CF

    ReplyDelete