Friday, December 30, 2011

End of Year 2011

My last post to end 2011. I started this blog this year and keeping a blog needs effort. Esp when one is "fighting" to get more time!
But I have always enjoyed writing and now I learn to enjoy to share my thoughts and my little adventures.
I am glad that someone out there appreciates, it does keep me going! :)

This year, I did not take time to send thank yous to my friends and buddies who has been by my side and gave me strength/support for this one year. Somehow things have been pretty busy at work this last 3 months. But here, right now I would like to say thank you to all of you out there who has made a difference in my life. Thank you for coming into my life and the opportunity to be part of yours.

Its been a fairly good year with all the ups and downs but as I age, I learn to forget about the downs and be happy about the ups. Appreciate the little things in life!

So here's wishing all you readers out there, Happy New Year, lets end the year with a bang and start it with a year of Determination, Courage, Love and Forgiveness! Welcome 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment